Higher Exams

Go down

Higher Exams

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Anyone here sitting exams in January/February?

I'm shitting myself lol
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  ShadowDante58 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am

I've left school, would be in my last year if I was still there Razz

Is this your first time sitting them or..?
avatar
ShadowDante58

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Holytown, Motherwell, Glasgow, Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 am

Well I sat my standard grades but, this is my first time sitting highers Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  ShadowDante58 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 am

I sat my Highers last year Razz

Its not that different from standard grade, but of course the work is that of Higher standard. If you know your stuff, your fine mate. Smile
avatar
ShadowDante58

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Holytown, Motherwell, Glasgow, Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 pm

ShadowDante58 wrote:I sat my Highers last year Razz

Its not that different from standard grade, but of course the work is that of Higher standard. If you know your stuff, your fine mate. Smile

Lol cheers man Smile

The jump from standard grade to higher is really pretty demanding.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  ShadowDante58 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:The jump from standard grade to higher is really pretty demanding.

Ayee, it is. What subjects you sitting anyway at Higher level?
avatar
ShadowDante58

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Holytown, Motherwell, Glasgow, Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  EggmanJunior on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 am

Prelims in January/February and I failed my chemistry NAB twice so i dont think I have too do it
avatar
EggmanJunior

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 23
Location : East Kilbride, Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  ShadowDante58 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 am

I never did any Sciences for my Highers. I did English and Music at Higher. Razz
avatar
ShadowDante58

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Holytown, Motherwell, Glasgow, Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:19 am

ShadowDante58 wrote:
Admin wrote:The jump from standard grade to higher is really pretty demanding.

Ayee, it is. What subjects you sitting anyway at Higher level?

I'm sitting Higher English, Computing, Info Systems and History Shocked
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  ShadowDante58 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 am

Admin wrote:
ShadowDante58 wrote:
Admin wrote:The jump from standard grade to higher is really pretty demanding.

Ayee, it is. What subjects you sitting anyway at Higher level?

I'm sitting Higher English, Computing, Info Systems and History Shocked

If your putting the work into it, I think you'l do just fine mate Smile
avatar
ShadowDante58

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Holytown, Motherwell, Glasgow, Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Exams

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum