I'm sorry

Go down

I'm sorry

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:18 am

I know I like to keep spirits high around here on the forum but, today I wanted to write an apology to you guys here on the forum.

Now I've been running this since early November and nearly six months on I must say I'm a little annoyed at myself for leaving this forum out so much - in fact today is the first time I have been back on the forum in about 2 or 3 weeks which is pretty shocking as when I started this forum I intended to keep it active as much as possible.

I tried to get a domain name for the forum but, in order to do that I actually have to pay the forum host to allow me to use a custom domain name which I'm not to chuffed about so in that regard I actually might just keep the URL the way it is.

Anyway guys just to say, sorry for not being so active and I will try my best to answer your topic posts and responses when I can.

Cheers

Jack
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry

Post  EggmanJunior on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm

awk dont worry about it man Smile Its a nice thing to come on to once in a while anyway. I think it would be cool if we maybe had like a skype group chat once in a while just to talk about games, life etc.
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Yeah that's a good idea actually, it would probably be more convenient than meeting in Glasgow to be honest, just meet up online and have a small chat about random shite haha Smile

Thanks for sticking around man!
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum