Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything you guys are proud of owning?

4 posters

Go down

Anything you guys are proud of owning? Empty Anything you guys are proud of owning?

Post  ShadowDante58 Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 am

Watching a few of Admins videos on youtube. The Biohazard Beta LP made me wonder, does anyone else have anything which they would consider reasonably rare in their collection?

The only think I can think of for me is the demo for the original Silent Hill before it was finished production. I'l fire some pics up if anyone wants to see, although theres not much to it. Razz

Anyway, lets hear what you guys have Wink
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Anything you guys are proud of owning? Empty Re: Anything you guys are proud of owning?

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 am

First of all thanks for watching my videos mate Very Happy

I have a lot of games that I'm very proud to have a hold of but, the one game that I love in my collection is my copy of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Gamecube which I found about 3 years ago in Gamestation for about £15, I fucking love that game to pieces and I might write an article about it sometime soon on this forum.

Other than that I'm quite proud to have Zelda Collectors Edition on the Gamecube as well, it contains 4 Zelda games in total (including Ocarina of Time) for those that don't know.

Although probably the most expensive piece in my collection at the moment is probably Biohazard - Gun survivor (sealed) which I actually can't find on eBay so I'm assuming it's pretty rare to find a sealed copy Razz

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Anything you guys are proud of owning? Empty Re: Anything you guys are proud of owning?

Post  EggmanJunior Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Nothing really comes to mind except an old gameboy game called Top Gear Rally that you have to put a AAA battery in the game ITSELF ! to work. How its managed to survive for about 12 years is beyond me
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Footloose20005 Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 am

Well i have a konami PS1 game called Poy Poy, which goes for about £20 on ebay, i think that's the only reasonably rare game i have
Footloose20005
Footloose20005

Back to top Go down

Post  EggmanJunior Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Not game related I have A signed picture from Artur Boruc (Former Celtic Goalkeeper) and An Imperial Tie Pilot Replica Helmet (Star Wars)
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down