Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome thread, I guess?

5 posters

Go down

Welcome thread, I guess? Empty Welcome thread, I guess?

Post  Archaon Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Didnt see one kicking about, figured I'd chuck one out there.

Anyways, hi! Names Lewis, but have a fair few different aliases (Sven, Archaon, willofthefire)
I'm 19, legal drinking age f*ck yes, and live in Elgin, which is some little hellhole between Aberdeen and Inverness. Less you hear about it, the better haha.
I'm an avid xbox fan, and generally love chilling with a good shooter or RPG. Loves me some Darksiders Very Happy
Not really sure what else I can put on here, erm..
Oh! Most important thing of all!
I has... Epic face fuzz.
That is all.

Anyways, joking aside, its nice to finally find / get a forum for Scot's, everywhere else seems to have one and we've been left out. Lamesauce.
So cheers, guys, and catch you later.
Peace~
Archaon
Archaon

Back to top Go down

Welcome thread, I guess? Empty Re: Welcome thread, I guess?

Post  ShadowDante58 Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 am

S'up Sven. Surprised to see you on here.

Anyway, name's Eddie. ShadowDante58 on Youtube and 360.
Currently living in Holytown. Small town near Glasgow. I say near, but its like 20 minutes on a train. Ach well, compared to Sven up there, it's near. Razz
Loves me some music. Usually Metal, but for reasons unknown I have a love for Daft Punk. Their album Discovery was the shit.
I have no idea what my favourite type of games are to be honest. Horrors, FPS Shooters, Platformers (Classics preferably), and Music games are what I usually go for though.
-SD58
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 am

Hey Everyone Very Happy

Well my name is Jack and I'm the Site Admin for Scottish Gamers Society. I currently live in Glasgow, Scotland and I'm 16 years old.

I have enjoyed playing video games for a long time. I started out on the Mega Drive and worked my way up from there however, I still love to play Retro Games and I'm currently in the process of getting a nice Japanese collection going.

Outside of gaming I work at Mcdonalds lol and I hope to be a Royal Marine sometime in the later future.

Welcome thread, I guess? Royal_Marines_Commando_Flash
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Post  EggmanJunior Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Hey guys, My name Is Michael Eggo or Mikey or EggmanJunior. Im 15, coming up for 16 on the 10th December and ive been a gamer ever since I layed hands on my Game Boy. I also play football alot and I play football as much as I possibly can, I support the mighty Celtic. I am currently in 5th year in Calderglen High School. Unfortunately I dont have a job but I will try as soon as I hit 16. My favourite Movie Of all time is Star Wars ( any of them ) and My favourite game series are Pokemon, Halo, Metal Gear Solid, Star Wars games and many other individual games. I do enjoy drinking even though im under-age but i only get drunk like once every few months.
So if you like football, games, Star Wars and general rubbish then we can have a chat Very Happy.
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Footloose20005 Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 am

Well my name is Andrew i'm 19 years old, my hometown is Edinburgh but moved away about 8 months ago

The first game console i played was the Sega Mega Drive. The Sonic The Hedgehog and the Streets Of Rage games were my favourites games for the system, especially Sonic 2 and Streets Of Rage 3

I like a wide variety of games, there are not many game genres that i don't like, part from Strategy and puzzle games, because i am rubbish at them lol

My favourite game genres are Horror, Racing, Sports and First Person Shooters

I am a big fan of the Resident Evil and Devil May Cry series also Very Happy
Footloose20005
Footloose20005

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down