Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New games announced

2 posters

Go down

New games announced  Empty New games announced

Post  EggmanJunior Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 am

So guys a few games have been announced in the past few weeks or so and I wanna share my thoughts on some.

Mass Effect 3- So if you love western RPG's then the Mass Effect series is a must buy, I personally couldnt get into Mass Effect because of the worlds that had fuck all to do in them and various graphical problems put me off the game but Mass Effect 2 looked like an awesome game. I didnt play it but my friend played it and It looked very much improved so I might pick up Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 when it comes out. As far as I know it will be set on Earth for an unknown amount of time and Its pretty much getting annihilated by Spaceships. I wanna see some famous Landmarks like the Eiffel Tower just getting torn to pieces.

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception- Never played the first one but I hear its a love/hate game. Some people say its boring and repetitive, others say its a graphical milestone and a great shooter. The 2nd game on the other hand was fantastic. Had everything that an action TPS game should have in it. It is a bit over-rated in my opinion but still a great game and Uncharted 3 is a definite buy for me. Drake is in an Arabian desert looking for a lost city, too me I cant think how a fast paced action game like Uncharted will work in a Desert but im excited to fins out and hopefully it will be another critically acclaimed title.
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

New games announced  Empty Re: New games announced

Post  ShadowDante58 Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:26 pm

I ain't a big fan of those unfortunatly mate, but I'm looking forward to seeing some more of the new Elder Scrolls which is announced aswell. Smile
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  EggmanJunior Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:09 am

ohh aye I forgot about the new Elder Scrolls, I cant wait to see what its gonna be like, I absolutely loved Oblivion
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDante58 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 am

Same, Oblivion was minted Cool
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content