Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best way to record an emulated game ?

3 posters

Go down

Best way to record an emulated game ? Empty Best way to record an emulated game ?

Post  EggmanJunior Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey guys, can anyone give me any tips on how to record from an emulator like
. What software do u use ?
. What file do you convert it to etc.
I want to start doing lets plays, I have a capture card but I would like to do some emulated ones hopefuly
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Best way to record an emulated game ? Empty Re: Best way to record an emulated game ?

Post  ShadowDante58 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm

I use Hypercam for my emulated games. I then fire it in my ULead VideoStudio and convert it into 15 minute segments in .wmv format.
My Windows XP came with Windows Movie Maker, which is also good for the editing business. If you have that, you should be sound. Cool
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Best way to record an emulated game ? Empty Re: Best way to record an emulated game ?

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 pm

I personally use either FRAPS or Camtasia Studio to record emulators, Fraps requires quite a machine and a very high hard disk capacity as it come out to around 1.5 gigs a minute sometimes.

Camtasia is great though, I used it for some of my let's plays and the compression is fantastic, I got a 15 minute video down to about 60mb so it's pretty good.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down