Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite Final Fantasy title?

+2
EggmanJunior
Admin
6 posters

Go down

What is your favourite Final Fantasy title? Empty What is your favourite Final Fantasy title?

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 am

I loveeeeeeee the Final Fantasy games, and I was wondering what your favourite title in the series was.

My favourite personally is Final Fantasy VIII.

What is your favourite Final Fantasy title? 373

At the time the graphics were mind blowing, everything looked so realistic and lifelike. Sure it may look very dated now, but back then it was a very different story. The story arc was fantastic too, people criticise VIII for having a disjointed and boring plot (Mainly Final Fantasy VII fan boys say this) however, I loved the story and was hooked from beginning to end, I loved the whole special forces theme to it as well I was getting a little sick of the Sword & Shield myself.

Overall if you like a great story, and you have an appreciation for older graphics then, Final Fantasy VIII I most definitely recommend.

What about you guys, what is your favourite in the series?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Final Fantasy title? Empty Re: What is your favourite Final Fantasy title?

Post  EggmanJunior Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 am

I am ashamed to say that I have never played a Final Fantasy game in my life Sad , I actually have FFX for the PS2 and played it for about 10 mins but the game crashed, should I give it another chance ? is it worth playing sll the way through?
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Final Fantasy title? Empty Re: What is your favourite Final Fantasy title?

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 am

EggmanJunior wrote:I am ashamed to say that I have never played a Final Fantasy game in my life Sad , I actually have FFX for the PS2 and played it for about 10 mins but the game crashed, should I give it another chance ? is it worth playing sll the way through?

Shame on you.. na just kidding lol

Final Fantasy X is a fantastic game and is up there with my top Final Fantasy games as well as my favourite Playstation 2 games. You should definitely give it another try if you have the time. The voice acting is fantastic along with the graphics Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsain Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 am

Definetly FFX Smile I love the storyline, the characters and it's just an all round great game. It's definetly a game I could (and have) play through countless times.

Bonsain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:56 am

Bonsain wrote:Definetly FFX Smile I love the storyline, the characters and it's just an all round great game. It's definetly a game I could (and have) play through countless times.

Loved Final Fantasy X as well mate, looking to pick up the International version as soon as I can Very Happy

Who was your favourite character? mine was Yuna.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archaon Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Its gotta be IX for me.

First FF game I ever saw through without cheating. And my god it was good. The story reduced me to tears at the ending, and a couple of the soundtrack songs are held very close to me, like Garnets Song ( Melodies of Life) and Your Not Alone!
Graphics wise, for its time it was breathtaking, the cutscenes in the game made me think as a kid that we would never be able to improve on those, but...
Eh. Point is, IX's story, gameplay, graphics and soundtrack all join together to make this masterpiece. Easily one of my favorite games of all time, I just wish I could forget everything about it for a few months so I can replay it blind again, not knowing what was going to happen.

Also, Vivi <3
Archaon
Archaon

Back to top Go down

Post  Footloose20005 Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:38 am

I have only played Final Fantasy X even though i still haven't completed it, but still have to say that what i have played of it i really like it

The story seems cool and i really like the characters, but mostly Tidus, Rikku and Yuna Smile
Footloose20005
Footloose20005

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDante58 Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 am

Archaon wrote:Also, Vivi <3

I've never played much of any FF titles to be honest, but Vivi is win.
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:19 am

I really liked IX as well, the graphics showed the capabilities of the Playstation at the time and all around it was a very fun and exciting experience if you ask me Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down