Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Wii Game

4 posters

Go down

Favourite Wii Game Empty Favourite Wii Game

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Haven't had much Wii talk on the forums yet so I thought I would kick it off with the obvious title.

What is your favourite Wii game?

I'm personally stuck between two games myself, the first one is Zelda Twilight Princess which was actually the first Wii game I owned back in the Wii's launch in December 2006. It was a fantastic game with a great art design and interesting gameplay, I would go as far to say that I might have liked it better than Ocarina of Time :O

Favourite Wii Game Boxshot_uk_large

The other game is Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which came out at the end of 2009. I thought this was one of the best Silent Hill games to date. It used the Wii controller effectively and it did well in innovating the series if you ask me, also you had to run from every monster you encountered which was actually pretty frightening.

Favourite Wii Game 1109330-silent_hill_shattered_memories_boxart_large

So what is your favourite Wii title?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Favourite Wii Game Empty Re: Favourite Wii Game

Post  ShadowDante58 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I havnt actually played very many Wii games to be frankly honest with you Admin. Although I gotta say, I'm pretty big on Resi 4 and House of the Dead collection.

I'd already did almost everything on Resi 4 back in the PS2 games, so when I found out my sister had it, I gave it a bash for the old times. Wasnt expecting to enjoy it much though, I knew the whole game like the back of my hand. I was wrong though. The motion control on the game, although a small twist, had a large impact on the playability of the game. It was pretty badass.

And House of the Dead speaks for itself. House of the Dead is an arcade classic. Having all 3 games on one disc, while maintaining the motion controlled arcade experience? Yes please.

Thats about all I can really think of for me and Wiis. Also, I think they have the Ace Attorney series on the Wii store. Fuck yes. Cool
ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  EggmanJunior Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 am

My Favoutite Wii game is without a shadow of a doubt Super Mario Galaxy, When I read the reviews for that I knew I had to play it but it wasnt until 2009 until I got it. I was amazed by it. The graphics are fantastic, The levels are incredibly fun and amazingly designed, Controls are better than Super Mario 64 and the Music is incredible. My only little nitpicks about this game is trying to jump on enemies heads is a little difficult and the spin attack is a little delayed but its one of my all time favourites and by far my favourite wii game
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Favourite Wii Game Empty My Favorite Wii Game.

Post  Alexander Dergousov Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:21 pm

My Favorite Wii game, hands down, is Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

The story was psychological, emotional and well though-out and is up to par with the story of Silent Hill 2.
The game had a high level of polish (it wasn't delayed 3 times for nothing you know): The graphics, the gameplay, the friggn' soundtrack (Different Persons - favorite song in the game) and the explosive climax at the end sold the game for me.

I love it.
I still play it every week.

Alexander Dergousov

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Alexander Dergousov wrote:My Favorite Wii game, hands down, is Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

The story was psychological, emotional and well though-out and is up to par with the story of Silent Hill 2.
The game had a high level of polish (it wasn't delayed 3 times for nothing you know): The graphics, the gameplay, the friggn' soundtrack (Different Persons - favorite song in the game) and the explosive climax at the end sold the game for me.

I love it.
I still play it every week.

I couldn't agree more Alex, the climax of the game had me in awe for about a week after finishing it, I never ever ever seen it coming.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down