Scottish Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First console and game(s) you ever played ?

4 posters

Go down

First console and  game(s)  you ever played ?  Empty First console and game(s) you ever played ?

Post  EggmanJunior Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:56 am

My first handheld console Was a Game Boy colour i think and my dad had a fun little racing game called Top gear Rally which i played at a young age,
My first Proper Console was my uncles old Sega Mega Drive and you can probably guess what game I played first.... Sonic 1 and 2. I had other really fun games which were Jungle Strike, Urban Strike, Dungeons and Dragons and Micro Machines. Not long later I got a Playstation Smile
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

First console and  game(s)  you ever played ?  Empty Re: First console and game(s) you ever played ?

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

My first real console was the Mega Drive too, I played Sonic The Hedgehog on that as well it's a kickass title. I was about 2 or 3 I think when we got a Playstation as I remember when Resident Evil 2 came out and that was 1998 I think and I had my Playstation about 6 months before.

Damn I'm getting old Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

First console and  game(s)  you ever played ?  Empty Re: First console and game(s) you ever played ?

Post  ShadowDante58 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 am

I used to play my sisters Megadrive when I was a kid. She had Sonic 1-3, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, and a few other badass classics. Those were the days. pirat

ShadowDante58
ShadowDante58

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDante58?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 am

ShadowDante58 wrote:I used to play my sisters Megadrive when I was a kid. She had Sonic 1-3, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, and a few other badass classics. Those were the days. pirat

Oh I lovvvvvvvved Streets of Rage, definitely one of my all time favourite beat-em ups from the 90s Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/jackgordon38

Back to top Go down

Post  EggmanJunior Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:25 am

Pokemon as taken up like 1/3 of my life so far, definately my most played game franchise
EggmanJunior
EggmanJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsain Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:53 am

First console was the sega mega drive I think, with Sonic the Hedgehog Smile First handheld was a gameboy with some random sylvester and tweety pie game, but that was my cousins, so the first that I personally owned was a gameboy colour with pokemon blue.

Bonsain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down